Sunday, September 26, 2010

Comic Book Characteristics


In this comic strip I get a mixed feeling.  At first glance I thought of it as kind of a light hearted comic until I read it.  I believe I got that feeling because of the light and airiness of the strip.  When in fact this is a very dark comic.  The young man is stuck and will more than likely not make it out alive.


I love this comic because of its high contrast. It brings the action in the pictures to life. All of the intricate details make this childish comic seem very professional in some sense.



First off, I love color comics!! It just seems to bring more personality to the strip. In this comic Peter thinks that he is awakened from a night of sleep when really he is still dreaming. There is really no conflict or story behind this comic, I think it was more of just like a filler of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment